My Routine here...Shopping,parties,sightseeing,eating,sleeping, movies, etc....the wheater here is extremely cold tht Ive been eating up to 3 to 4 meals a day! I cant resist myself frm eating as it is the only way to warm myself! and I'm definitely putting on weight even with so much walking!
Boxing day sale here was crazy, can u believe tht people actually wakes up as early as 7 am to line up for the shop to open!? Plus Ive been shopping a lot till i had to swipe my credit card! and I'm still not satisfy!!argh!!!
Yesterday was kennard's 21st birthday...we had a party for him and invited all his Uni friends...It was a blast!! baby was sooo happy cause he had so many presents!!it was his first time receiving soo many gifts...as he usually doesnt celebrate his bday.....plus, his parents and i cooked and helped out and he didn't need to do anything!Lucky baby!!!
love u lots!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment