Classes has yet started again....my timetable is either at 8 or 10 am, which means i have to freaking wake up early! gah, why do we have classes early in the morning? why cant we have like night classes or something.I have something about early mornings, called morning sickness. I tend to be grumpy and angry.So whenever u bump into me in the mornings dont expect me to smile at you or even answer whatever question you asked me.I am a morning bitch, yes i have to admit that. hahaha...i cant believe i actually called myself a morning bitch!
I was bringing up what ken did to me before he left Uk. All his silly mistakes he made that brought up my anger once again. He just shut my whining by saying he would sent me monthly alowance when he starts working in Sept. So sweet but NOT! Do not manipulate and tempt me with money or gifts cause i am not THAT materialistic and i am STRONG! When i whine i am whining and i mean it.
No comments:
Post a Comment