Friday, October 17, 2008

Our Last Summer

It was months ago, when you used to wake me up every morning, asking me to get ready and that you are coming to get me. We used to spend our time lazing around, watching movies, playing ps and card games together. The times we cooked and made our very own mango ice-cream. Taking afternoon naps, enjoying each others company even without much words.
The grumpy days when we were filled with complaints and anger, where i throw my tantrums at you.
Oh I so miss those days, It felt like years when you last held my hands. It took us merely one month to return to square one. Drifted apart, separated by miles, back to our own lives. Now that you are busy working everyday. We hardly have enough time for each other.
I almost couldn't feel your presence anymore, just like how I always do every single time we depart.
All I can do now is to wait for your return from work. This is all I can do for you. I hope that you would show me that you cared too.

I hate it when people around me takes me for granted! I may seem too kind and vulnerable to each and everyone of you. Just don't make me do things that you would regret. I could be a pain in the arse. And my dear should know that right?

Well, I miss you la dear!!!
Where the heck are you??? I know you are working, but still....
Come back!

No comments: