and I'm grumpy! and its normal k? Also, Shouted at my dad today cause he so backside itchy brought back another cocker spaniel to mate with my dog. Well, not Ginny (we know She would just rape that poor fella) It was Twinkerbell....If you know the past histories of my other dog that died, you would understand why I'm being so paranoid about this.
So yea I'm practically annoyed with the people around me. not only the ones staying under the same roof...yes and i mean EVERYONE around me! and 3 test this week in a row and finals are like in 2 weeks!! gosh....I just feel like running away..to a far far land where there is only sheep , birds and swans. Perhaps in a cliff in Scotland, marry myself away and be a farmer.
On another note, why did you sell your eeepc kennard??? you're suppose to give it to me!!
although i understand that it's 7 inch, and i always complain tht it's too small every time i laid my hands on it..still, you said you were gonna give it to me! nooooo!!
No comments:
Post a Comment