Monday, May 24, 2010

Just some bimbotic moments

1. As usual, helped my sis in Mont Kiara every thursday. While i was walking to the toilet, noticed a middle aged, rather big in size, white guy sitting in front of the bar smoking shisha alone. and yea, he was staring at me from the moment I entered the toilet till i walk out. When I had to pass him again, my instinct says 'do not look at him, just walk casually'. Just as I walk pass him, I heard a whisper, in a rather sexy, seductive(horny) tone, 'You're beautiful'.
My first reaction was 'SHIT!!, what was that about?' 'should I react to his compliment?'
Second thought, 'okay probably not a good idea after all' he might be some serial rapist or something.
Best solution, 'continue walking casually pretending I was deaf & dumb' Good move ey? At least I thought it was at that very moment.

2. Waited for my sis in the car in front of Carefore. It was raining cats and dogs, wind was insanely strong. The back door was not closed properly, the moment I stepped out from the driver's seat... My skirt flew like a butterfly! Being me, I screamed and hold my skirt (marylin monroe style), but in a rather unsexy manner. More like lizzie's style….if you get what I mean?haha.. Quickly shut the door again and went back in the car. Looked around if anyone saw me, checked! no one was there…
Unfortunately, just when i was driving out, a bunch of indian jockey service workers waved at me happily, behind the pillar…. -_- damn, I was embarrassed. I speed of quickly cursing not to go back there again.

3. This, I will keep in short & funny sweet. ahem* I sprained my ankle while I was shaking my legs to sleep; in an intensive wavering motion.
I know right? laugh all you want peeps! I already got it from everyone that heard this…yes, everyone! ='/ bleh.



No comments: