1st reason…the shopping! the shops here is humongous!! especially Topshop, Primark and Apple store.
Top : Topshop
Shorts : Mvg
Bracelet : Diva
Bag : Mango
2nd reason…the hustle & bustle in the streets of London! I was always a city girl and I simply love seeing people walking around the streets.
3rd reason….The summer weather, Its pretty hot, but not as hot as Malaysia.. 'sunshine and cool breeze' Just the perfect weather for me! =P
4th reason….Everyone makes an effort to look stylish! and everyone looks beautiful and sexy! Perfect place for an eye wash..tsk*tsk*
5th reason….Obviously the food! We randomly walk in a chinese restaurant in Chinatown and the food was amazing!
Wah Chan Restaurant
We ordered Siu yuk & duck wantan noodles, prawn chee cheong fun, siu mai, har kau and dumplings. Pretty too much as a lunch for 2, I would say.
Initially the plan was to a romantic fine dining restaurant but we ended up in Tuk din restaurant. Run by a malay family. Ken loved (you can obviously see by his grin) the nasi lemak, hence we had it for 2 dinner in a row. = /
The hotel we stayed in, Park Grand. Lovely lil hotel in Paddington road!
I was utterly surprised with the use of such a small space and cozy interiors.
Beautiful view of the streets from our balcony
Lastly the view from the London Bridge!
<3 simply love <3



No comments:
Post a Comment