Monday, June 23, 2008

Diet plan

What I had today,

Breakfast : Spunch cake, roti canai, teh o limau

Lunch : 2 egg sandwich

Tea : 1 wholemeal raisin bread

Dinner : Fried Vegetables, chicken and carrot soup

Supper : Broccoli and carrot soup.

Hopefully i will able to continue my healthy diet plan for at least a week. Which my initial plan was actually three weeks. To even able to complete a week of this torturers diet is madness.Trust me! The first day today was actually going quite smoothly till an hour ago, my peak hungry hour (i couldn't resist it, so i had a tiny weeny mint chocolate) kekeke. Mission kinda failed.
Yet, I am in desperation, I seriously need to get rid of the unwanted fats on my body. Therefore I'm 'quite' determine to do it.


Gah!!!

My stomach is grumbling.

I can eat a dinosaur right now

Beware of the hungry monster!

No comments: