Thursday, June 05, 2008

sailing is cool

I've just joined the sailing club in Uni today....Therefore i'm learning how to sail a YATCH!!Weeeeeee. I'm extremely excited.Im going sailing!How cool is that? Its way more yeng than riding a bike.Then can have a yatch party in the middle of the sea**dreams..Look at how handsome it is!!!


I will have my 30th birthday party in my private yatch! (hint*hint kennardleekaho)
Forget about the bike and start saving for this oh-so-handsome yatch!
Its way safer than a superbike, and way cooler too! A sexy bikini and martini would unquestionably go well with the yatch way better than a leather suit and a super bike. Dont you agree?


Anyway,as i was driving exceptionally slower than the usual speed to Uni today.Im practicing safe driving (due to the increased of petrol cost, need to safe la) I was rather astonished that the cars on the right lane was consistently slow too.
Everyone is practicing Safety Driving! How funny is that?

hahahahaha

It seems that
Msia is revolving to a better place?!

No comments: