Thursday, November 06, 2008

Lil things that i hate/love that you ought to know.......(okay, maybe not lil)

I hate being hungry and being full. But it feels good when i eat while i am very hungry. haha, does it make sense?
I love it every time when ken compliments me with,'Hi gorgeous' ' You look so pretty today' 'You have the sweetest voice i've ever heard, softest hands, nicest......... etc
I love to injure myself, God knows why.( recently just burned my fingers and electrified myself, mind you, both on the same fingers. So the pain!)
I hate being taken for granted
I hate irritating bastards. They just pisses me off.
I hate insects
I hate mosquito's and the scars they left on my hands and legs, instead
I love to kill them with the RM10 racket
I hate ppl who thinks they know me so well and assume things about me
I love the smell of new books.
I don't really fancy wearing the same clothes again and again, which sometimes i don't have a choice. I am no Paris Hilton
I love to sleep and dream away.
I wish i could leave everything behind and travel around the world someday.
I hate dirty disgusting pricks that spits.
I dislike orange flavored sweets/cakes/chocolates/etc
I love attending weddings, makes me wanna cry my heart out.
I hate ppl that blows smoke into my face, especially after i bathe and wash my hair.
I love deserts and sweet stuffs.
I love the smell of fresh air in the morning, but hates to wake up in the morning. I'm a total Miss crankypants so don't expect me to talk much or even answer you in the morning.
I hate saying goodbyes.
I am bad at saving money, extremely spendthrift ( currently reading confessions of a shopaholic, reminds me of meself)
I am bad in saying 'thank you' and 'Sorry'
I get hyper and my head goes spinning after taking coffee and tea. Yes,I know, I am weird.
I shiver and can almost faint when i am too hungry. I get desperate when Im hungry.
I can never grow my nails long, as i tend to peel it off all the time, especially when Im nervous ,anxious and all stressed up.
I hate ppl who cut cues. SO inconsiderate
I hate it when it is too cold and I hate it when it is too hot.
I hate period cramps and headaches
I hate the feeling when i really want to buy something but I am broke.
I hate it when i buy something i like, then after a week its on a 50% sale.
I hate having hangovers, Now you know why i seldom drink.
I hate pretentious people and slutty bimbos.
I hate people that likes to play and touch their hair all the time. So irritating.
I hate it that i can't stop saying what I hate more than love
I hate it that i am so cheong hei and making this list so long.
I cant stand people whom are too calculative. Give me a break.
I hate childish and immature boys. What a turn off.
I love my Gucci Envy me. So does ken.
I cant stand not buying cheap deals. Especially when they look really good.(Go ahead call me cheapskate. I dont care! bohoohoo)
I don't fancy people repeating again and again that i have big boobs. because it is NOT humongous okay? At least for me....
I love me hair on my head and hates myself being hairy.
I hate to procrastinate but i cant help it. ARGH
I love watching drama's and sitcoms.
I love to bathe.
I suck at bowling.
I love to be pampered
I love surprises and hates disappointments.
I hate to stop here but i think i should.
I love to eat supper
I hate ppl that are always late!
I hate motorcyclist and taxi drivers that thinks they own the freaking road.
I hate it when people don't give way on the road, well, sometimes i don't too.
I hate it when i have no confidence in myself.
I love it when i can trick kennard and prove to him that i am quite smart after all.
I hate it when tend to be rude and ignorant at times. (Inherited from my mum i guess)
I love rainy days, makes me wanna sleep.
I hate Monday blues, I love the weekends
I hate having too much assignments.
I hate the fact that Im getting older
I hate stalkers
I hate the old bastard uncle that lives under the same roof.
I hate ppl that does open burning, I swear I am going to call the MPPJ when the old bastard uncle that stays in my hse burns rubbish again. Then I'm going to laugh my ass off when they catches and summoned him.*evil grins*
I hate to be separated 456,989.981.344 miles away from ken.
I hate it when people kept on asking me when I'm getting married,why I am not married yet.yadayadaaa...
I hate moisturizers that make my face so sticky.
I hate having freckles when I'm exposed to the sun.
I hate my flat ugly nose.
I love to eat rubbish/junk food
I love cheese and ice-creams
I love to do adventures things. Wish i had a chance to.
I love to spend quality time with my friends, especially the MI8 and not to forget the non MI8 as well, JULIA and yee hui and the rest too(since Julia emo i didn't mention her) . When will we have a reunion and sleepovers again? sighs
I hate to stop here, but i have to...
okay , 1 last one....
I love my Kennard lee ka-ho to bits! even though I hate it when he makes me angry.
And I love the people around me too!! owh...owh...Yes.....
I miss you guys!

No comments: