April 28 it is!
Believe it or not, I'm not only happy but quite worried about the safety issues. As you can see how freaking cheap is it! What if the plane crash?? Mind you, its a 15 hours journey.... What if the plane explodes in the middle of the sky? What if?? what if??
Well, i guess its nearer to reach heaven.....=)
aha..
If you look closely at the itinerary, I have to pay extra RM50 for my own seat in the plane...
how funny is that? Does that mean that i can chose to not get a seat?Just bring my own chair or just sit at a corner. I'm not surprise if they charge us RM 5 per entry to use the toilets
Well, I Just hope its not as bad as i pictured ...
PS : ken was searching for a second hand BMW to fetch me from the airport. Now you see how excited is he
compared to me.....-_- *siow boyfriend*
No comments:
Post a Comment