Today Marcus called me(phew)Was waiting for his call these few days after he came back from Scotland on Sunday. Met up with him....andFinally got hold of my Christmas present...Meet My new love;


The picture of the box i took from my phone camera

There were dozens of games downloaded for me!

And also a short note
I love you too Kennard
Thank You! I'm overjoyed...
xoxo
Oh oh and....I bought myself a fringe bag today



In case you're wondering....No its not the Prada Fringe bag.Although I'd love to have one.
But it's rather too pricey for me

In fact its rather popular now

Especially among the celebrities, like Jessica Alba

And Leona Lewis

Not to forget the fringe boots that are to DIE FOR!!! rawr!

*Drolls*
But due to the horrid weather here in Malaysia it's quite ridiculous to wear it out here.
Should I get one as well?
Aha,I think..I will need a new pair during Spring time in UK....now I do have a reason to get one ><

Anyways, my bag looks similar to these.But a Grey suede one...Will take a photo of it soon
Bundles of Joy!
Now is time to find part time jobs -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment