Wai hong's 21st Birthday dinner in Klang...

Me and yeehui
Sorry Yee hui, I just had to put this.....*Grins*

Wai hong caught in the mist of saying bad word.....
Our so called ugly pose. Ngah ming the winner la....

Can you spot the difference in you Ngah Ming??? kakaka.....Don't kill me.
Girls gone mad
Finally i got these pictures from Mei, Our random night out in Poppy....
At the traffic lights
Ultimate cuteness

I have no idea what we were trying to do here.....Nice shot of Ah mei doing a Pantene Ad
With Mei, Alda and Mei's friends..
Cam whoring while waiting for Alda...Snap 1
Snap 2. the Colgate advertisement
Snap 3

Snap 4

Me and yeehui
Sorry Yee hui, I just had to put this.....*Grins*
Wai hong caught in the mist of saying bad word.....
Our so called ugly pose. Ngah ming the winner la....
Can you spot the difference in you Ngah Ming??? kakaka.....Don't kill me.
Girls gone madFinally i got these pictures from Mei, Our random night out in Poppy....
I have no idea what we were trying to do here.....Nice shot of Ah mei doing a Pantene Ad
Snap 4
No comments:
Post a Comment