Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thank God for cheap Baht foot massages

I'm back! and exhausted!! For the first time I am actually sick and tired of shopping...
Still waiting for Ryan for more pics from his SLR camera...

Love my UK flag bra t-shirt!!! Bought too many stuffs till i don't know how to take pictures of em. .. Will do it when I gain back my energy. wait.....
okay done!
I have too many black clothes, told myself not to buy anymore blacks....especially dresses. Guess I couldn't help it, makes me look thin! =) Plus, my oh so clumsy sister HAD to leave one bag of our bikinis we bought in the hotel (which i like so much!!) not once, but twice! and she left a bag of jumpsuit in one of the shops a day before. Thank God the guy kept it for us and that we are acquainted with.

Sneak preview of whats coming up in mvg, only a quarter of it here.

Ken finally booked a hotel for our trip, Pullman Tour Eiffel which was known previously as Paris Hilton.. Facing the Eiffel tower! I'm so excited that I don't feel any stress now about my other 4 term projects, 3 presentations and final exams coming up next month...Hopefully this would keep me going the whole month.
I can feel the coffee kicking, giving me the cold shivers already. Why must the damn caffeine leaves only a moments pleasure. Which reminds me that alcohol brings out my inner head banging self. What others can I release it if its not food? And then, there comes fattiness and starvation which brings a new set of unpleasant circumstances!

No comments: