Few of my favorite songs...The Show (check out her mv! I'm so addicted to this one..dumdedum I want my money back I want my money back..Just enjoy the show..) , Trouble is A friend (if you notice this two songs has been playing in Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy) and KNOCK KNOCK (love this song!)
Knock Knock
When life had locked me out, I turned to you
so open the door.
Youre all I need right now its true.
Nothin' works like youuuuuuu oh oh
A warm bath, a good laugh, an old song that you know by heart.
Ive tried it but they all leave me cold.
So now im here waiting to see you,
my remedy for all thats been hurting me.
You seem to know the way
to turn my frown upside down
you always know what to say
to make me feel like everythings ok.
Don't let me fall
Underneath the moon,
Underneath the stars
Heres a little heart for you
Up above the world,
Up above it all
Heres a hand to hold on to
But if I should break,
If I should fall away
What am I to do?
I need someone to take,
A little of the weight
Or I'll fall through
You're just the one
That I've been waiting for
I'll give you
All that I have
To give and more
But don't let me fall
PS : Will be updating her songs in my play list real soon!! Pause Marie Digby for now...><

No comments:
Post a Comment