I suggested the night before that it will be our Anniversary (replacement) today. And we celebrated Valentines the day before.
I was awaken by a splendid suprise, He tricked me by saying that it was raining heavily outside. There were lil gifts lying by the window when i opened the curtains.
Boxes of trickeries...=)He suggested to bring me for a nice romantic Anniversary dinner in Ivory.It was fully booked online, it was a friday night, so we thought we could just walk in early then.
I tied a ponytail, put on my make up, a red tube, a black skinny jeans, 2 cardigans to keep me warm and wore my black boots. It was pouring outside and we had only 1 small umbrella.
He suggested us to walk there, I was fine with it. (Hey...it could be romantic i thought)
After about half an hour walk, the retaurant was packed and fully booked. We were disapointed and frustrated, my hair was wet, our jeans were drenched, my boots were soaked and make up was ruin. No point searching for another retaurant. We took a taxi home instead and Ordered 2 large dominos

We danced, we laughed, we fart, we chatted, we cuddled throughout the day. No one else does it like you. Afterall, it was your company that matters to me most.
Thank You for everything.
Love you!
PS: Im wearing shorts. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment