I don't think by me... getting another year older is something that we should celebrate anymore. It's not something I'm really proud of....
Yes, I am not happy and SO not ready to accept the fact that I'm getting older.
If you want to know why, My skin is utterly getting worst! The Stubborn pimples are only getting nastier. And my skin is all so dull and lifeless....I cant think of another better word to describe it tho...I can smell those lil wrinkles coming its way!!aha!! If you think it's funny....putting on weight soo easily is NOT...Especially when you cant freaking control what you eat!!
Okay, back to my birthday....as to why?? Another reason is the fact that Im not in a very good frame of mind for a blissful celebration at the moment. Which leads me to only 2 meals in 2 days!
Good or bad thing?? hmm? I don't know. New Year, New Diet.........hahaha
I'm off to Bangkok next Wednesday. Hopefully I will be able to
No comments:
Post a Comment