What about 2008?....ahh...It had been a great year for me, sure thing! A dream came true! =)
If you know what I'm talking about (hehehe).....and I truly Thank God for that memories, I would indeed treasure it with all my heart!
To my friends that had been by my side all this while, I really appreciate it! Even if i might not said it to you personally, I really do...*hugs*
On the other hand, if i might hurt you verbally or even physically
or even taken you for granted....Pls forgive me....as you know, Im a lil too straightforward + blur in that sense...I still heart you guys much! xoxo
To my beloved kennard lee.....
WOW....7 great years!!! can you believe it??? Isn't it amazing? You have been part of my life all these years! And do you know whats the most amazing thing about us? We are still not bored of each other. You are still head over heals of me*winks* . And whenever i meet you at the airport, my heart still beats like our very first date! The spark we have whenever we see each other is astonishing and irreplaceable! It's describable beyond words.
And like you said, Yes, We are a miracle made from heaven!
I will be in your arms again in 4 months! wohoo
Anyway....
Cheers for the brand new 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment