


Citin Hotel lobbyModern design.Clean.Great hospitality.Strategic. Thumbs up!
Surprisingly there was 3 other Groups of Malaysian in the same flight and staying at the very same hotel with us
A variety of street stalls around our hotel. 24/7
The porridge was Awesome! Thank God we didn't had food poisoning
Night Market around Pratunam area. Opens at night till early morning


Can you imagine the pain? Seeing the amount of clothes we bought in a day.
We were pampered with non other than an hour massage.Which only cost RM20












There was a doggie world! There were too many cute dogs and puppies for sale
This fella damn freaking adorable i tell you!
Doggie baths!




When we were passing by in the tuk tuk we saw this restaurant was packed with the locals, so we decided to give it a try.The wantan mee is the BEST meal I've eaten throughout my entire trip! Thumbs up!
I'm salivating now looking at the picture, even when I'm typing this!The wantan! The pork fats! AHH!
Delicious!!
Pork Rice was good too




Now who's up for a Bangkok Trip again end of this year?!!
Teeheehee
Till then
Till then



































































No comments:
Post a Comment