Friday, February 06, 2009

How I miss the beautiful white thing

It's been snowing pretty heavily all around UK. I read in the papers that there was even a major snow storm that destructed the transportation system, cancellation of flights and even schools and work recently. Ken told me it was to an extent of -6 about 2 days ago in Edinburgh. A beautiful disaster I would say.
The park near Ken's place
I miss seeing those pretty lil white rain water things..

Walking to the Royal Mile
I miss making snowballs and having wars with it..Even if it hurts so bad when u get hit by one gigantic one.
Snowball wars in Pentlands
I miss those cute 'Yong meh mehs' and the amazing sceneries in Scotland!


But there's definitely one thing I don't miss at all....the crazy wicked cold and evil winds especially during those winter nights! The thought of it makes my hair stand already!!

and oh oh!! Please let me have that Sainsbury chocolate cookies please please...soft chocolaty dark chocolate that melts in the mouth I miss sooo much! Thanks to the yeediot boyfriend that tempted me! Now I want it for Valentines!!! I don't care...I demand for it! have it send over in post express or something! FAST FAST ok?? muahahahahahaha

No comments: