Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Waiting for Spring time

Have Been very super duper busy lately. Test and assignments took practically all my time away from the social world. Besides sleeping...aha...sucks man! Cant wait for my semester to be over and done with! About 2 and a half more months....I would certainly die if it goes any longer than that. Then 3 weeks of bliss....great way to pamper myself with what I've lost this dreadful semester! ahhh....
Plus, ken has been extremely busy with this work. We hardly have time for some long lovely lovey dovey chats anymore! =(




Mum just turned 50 last week!! and Dad is 60 this year!! It's funny how time flies.....And When you know it..It's 2012! And poof.......I'll be announcing that I'm getting married! -_-
Then this will be an Ah soh's blog.....or perhaps in a nicer phrase, Siu lai lai or Tai Tai
sighs**life***
I'm so tired and grumpy!!!

No comments: