Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New Bag

I got a NEW BAG!!
A luggage bag...hahahaha.....Anyway, went to mid valley today and there was the Jusco members card day so went to look for a luggage bag for myself. The one at home was way too big or too small. So need to get a new one. There was 70 % off!!!! And the freaking bag cost RM500 for a 28 inch before discount!! I don't understand why is it soo bloody expensive...Anyway, it was the best deal cause it was the lightest and spacious and nicest design and most worth it among the rest. But it's Manchester United...Not that Im a big fan or anything....duno to laugh or cry....hahaha


It's stated that its an official merchandise of Man United. With authenticity samore....hmm


Strong and durable too


I was so excited telling my mum about the good deal in the car when i fetched her, then she started saying that i need to get those with in build wheels and handle....and etc etc to last longer and stuff. And i was like, 'oh.. i didn't notice those...i was just paying attention to the lightness, price and design'.
When we reached home, I found out it mets the watever criteria she was saying earlier. SO.... I was ever so proudly showing her how good and fine the quality of the material in side the luggage compared the the rest I've seen which is easily torn. And She just gave me that unresponsive straight face! Sighs!!
Anyway, I'm happy ! Good deals never fail to make my day! ><

And did I mention i got a new butterfly belly stud?!! Yea I did...cause its 'SO ME' according to Jac and mei.

No comments: